Superfood Chocolate Bark
- 1 cup skin-on raw whole almonds
- 1 pound good-quality dark chocolate (60% to 70% cocoa solids), chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) soft goji berries
Preparation1. Preheat oven to 350°F almonds on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake, shaking pan occasionally, until toasted and fragrant, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a plate and let cool.
2. Line a separate large baking sheet with nonstick foil. Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir chocolate until smooth, about 4 minutes. Remove bowl from heat and stir in half each of berries and nuts.
3. Immediately pour chocolate mixture onto foil; spread evenly into a 16-by-11-inch rectangle. Sprinkle with remaining berries and nuts, pressing gently into chocolate. Chill for 30 to 40 minutes or until very firm. Break into about 34 3- to 4-inch pieces. Store between pieces of parchment in an airtight container in a cool place.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 1 lb. 5 oz. (4 5-oz. gift bags)
|Calories per serving:||168|
|Fat per serving:||12g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||16g|
|Sodium per serving:||10mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Calcium per serving:||31mg|