Spiced Rosemary Walnuts
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups walnut halves
Preparation1. Preheat oven to 350°F with a rack in center. In a pan, melt butter with rosemary, red pepper flakes and salt.
2. Spread walnut halves on a large baking sheet. Pour butter mixture over and toss to coat.
3. Bake, stirring occasionally, until golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 6 cups
|Calories per serving:||181|
|Fat per serving:||18g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||5.0mg|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Protein per serving:||4g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||4g|
|Sodium per serving:||50mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Calcium per serving:||27mg|