Shrimp Tartines with Slaw
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 baguette, halved lengthwise and cut into 4 pieces
- 1 cup packaged coleslaw
1. Combine first 5 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Combine shrimp, oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl; toss gently. Preheat a lightly oiled grill pan or grill; cook shrimp about 4 minutes or until golden and cooked through (turning after 2 minutes). Transfer to a plate.
3. Grill bread, cut sides down, until golden (about 2 minutes). Combine slaw and 1 tablespoon chilled sauce; toss gently. Spread sauce over bread; top with shrimp and slaw.
Prep: 7 minutes; Cook: 6 minutes; Total time: 13 minutes.
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 tartine)
|Calories per serving:||192|
|Fat per serving:||7g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Protein per serving:||20g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||12g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||177mg|
|Iron per serving:||3mg|
|Sodium per serving:||297mg|
|Calcium per serving:||75mg|