- 1/2 cup shredded chicken breast
- 1 ounce baked yellow corn tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup low-fat refried beans or black beans
- Chopped tomatoes and scallions, to taste
- 5 tablespoons reduced-fat shredded Mexican cheese mixture
Place chips on a cookie sheet; top with ingredients, then bake for 5 minutes at 400°.
My version has nearly 25 fewer fat grams and 373(!) fewer calories than traditional nachos, thanks to baked tortilla chips, low-fat beans, and reduced-fat cheese.
- Yield: Makes around 10 killer nachos (about 2 servings)
Good to Know
Baked tortilla chips, low-fat beans, and reduced-fat cheese create a lighter nacho with 25 fewer grams of fat than traditional recipes.