Dark Chocolate & Oat Clusters
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1. Heat peanut butter, milk, and chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat 3 minutes or until chips melt.
2. Stir in oats. Remove from heat.
3. With a spoon, small ice cream scoop, or melon baller, drop 8 ball-shaped portions on a wax paper−lined baking sheet. Let set in fridge 10 minutes.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 4 servings
|Calories per serving:||160|
|Fat per serving:||8g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||3.5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1.5g|
|Protein per serving:||5g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||19g|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||40mg|
|Rs per serving:||1.7g|
Good to Know
What’s not to love about chocolate and peanut butter, especially when both are high in MUFAs? As a bonus, the oats provide resistant starch.