- Calories per serving 160
- Fat per serving 8g
- Saturated fat per serving 3g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 1.5g
- Protein per serving 5g
- Carbohydrate per serving 19g
- Fiber per serving 3g
- Cholesterol per serving 0mg
- Sodium per serving 40mg
- Rs per serving 1.7g
How to Make It
Heat peanut butter, milk, and chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat 3 minutes or until chips melt.
Stir in oats. Remove from heat.
With a spoon, small ice cream scoop, or melon baller, drop 8 ball-shaped portions on a wax paper−lined baking sheet. Let set in fridge 10 minutes.