Banana Ice Cream
- 1 small banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 3 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
1. Place frozen banana pieces and milk in a blender or food processor; process until thick. Top with walnuts.
- Prep Time: Make a super-quick frozen dessert by blending frozen banana slices with low-fat milk and topping with chopped walnuts.
- Yield: 1 serving
|Calories per serving:||160|
|Fat per serving:||6g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||3.5g|
|Protein per serving:||4g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||26g|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||20mg|
|Rs per serving:||4g|
Good to Know
Homemade ice cream is easier than you ever imagined. More important, this version is low in sugar and calories, and high in omega-3s, fiber, and Resistant Starch.