White Bean Salsa & Chips
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 2 scallions, finely diced
- 20 corn chips
1. Combine beans, lime juice, and salt in a bowl. Mash with a potato masher until semi-smooth.
2. Add tomato and scallions; stir to blend. Serve with chips.
- Prep Time:
- Yield: 4 servings
|Calories per serving:||170|
|Fat per serving:||4g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||.5g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0g|
|Protein per serving:||7g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||20g|
|Fiber per serving:||5g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||230mg|
|Rs per serving:||3g|
Good to Know
This easy snack gets you a third of your way to your RS goal for the day. It serves four, so make up a batch and keep the leftovers covered in the fridge.