Warm Pear with Cinnamon Ricotta
- 1 small pear, halved and cored
- 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat broiler or toaster oven. Place pear on a baking sheet; broil 10 to 12 minutes until tender.
2. Combine ricotta and cinnamon in a small bowl. Top warm pear with ricotta mixture.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: 1 serving
|Calories per serving:||170|
|Fat per serving:||5g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1.5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0g|
|Protein per serving:||8g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||27g|
|Fiber per serving:||5g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||20mg|
|Sodium per serving:||80mg|
|Rs per serving:||0g|
Good to Know
This snack is rich in both fiber and CLA. The cinnamon will help control blood sugar, too.