Creamy Sweet Potato Dip
- 1/2 whole wheat pita, split and cut into 8 pieces
- 1/3 cup roasted mashed sweet potato
- 1 tablespoons plain Greek-style low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon dried chipotle chile powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange pita pieces on a baking sheet; bake at 350º for 10 minutes until crisp.
2. While pita bakes, combine sweet potato, yogurt, honey, chile powder, and salt in a small bowl; stir with a fork until smooth. Serve with warm pita chips.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: This easy sweet potato dip uses roasted mashed sweet potato and Greek yogurt and is a great idea for a holiday appetizer.
- Yield: 1 serving
|Calories per serving:||170|
|Fat per serving:||1g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||.5g|
|Protein per serving:||6g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||35g|
|Fiber per serving:||5g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||490mg|
|Rs per serving:||2.1g|
Good to Know
This sweet and spicy snack will rev your metabolism with chipotle chili powder, while the sweet potato fills you up with RS. Speed prep time by using the sweet potato you batch-cooked earlier in the week.