Garlic & Herb Yogurt Dip
- 3/4 cup plain Greek-style low-fat yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 ounces baked potato chips
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with chips.
- Prep Time: Using Greek yogurt as the base for a dip is a healthy alternative to higher-fat options. Serve this flavorful dip with chips or raw veggies.
- Yield: 4 servings
|Calories per serving:||160|
|Fat per serving:||6g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1.5g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||5g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||23g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||5mg|
|Sodium per serving:||420mg|
|Rs per serving:||1g|
Good to Know
If you cannot find the thicker, creamier Greek-style yogurt, substitute standard plain low-fat yogurt instead. Store leftover dip covered in the fridge for up to 3 days.