- 8 dates, pitted
- 8 tablespoons puffed-wheat cereal
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
1. Place dates in a large bowl. Mash with fingers until dates form a ball.
2. Add cereal; knead into dates.
3. Form into 8 balls; roll each in coconut to coat.
- Prep Time: You’ll only need 3 ingredients—dates, puffed wheat cereal, and shredded coconut—for these super-easy, totally no-cook treats.
- Yield: 4 servings
|Calories per serving:||160|
|Fat per serving:||2g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1.5g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0g|
|Protein per serving:||1g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||38g|
|Fiber per serving:||4g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||0mg|
|Rs per serving:||.2g|
Good to Know
For best results, use Medjool dates for this recipe; they are extra plump and moist. You can keep the leftover coconut dates in the fridge for up to 10 days.