- 1/4 cup coconut chips, toasted
- 8 thin ginger cookies (such as Anna's)
- 4 ounces coconut sorbet
1. Place toasted coconut on a plate. Arrange 4 cookies top sides down on a work surface, and, using a 1-ounce ice cream scoop, top each cookie with 1 scoop sorbet. Top sorbet with remaining cookies, and press down gently until sorbet covers cookie. Roll sides with toasted coconut, pressing gently to adhere.
2. Place cookies on a baking sheet, and freeze about 10 minutes or until firm; serve.
Prep: 20 minutes; Freeze: 10 minutes.
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 sandwich)
|Calories per serving:||137|
|Fat per serving:||6g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||1g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||19g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||100mg|
|Calcium per serving:||12mg|