Strawberry Waffle Wiches
- 1/2 cup miniature dark chocolate chips
- 8 waffle cookies (such as Jules Destrooper)
- 1 cup strawberry light ice cream
1. Place the chocolate chips on a plate. Arrange 4 cookies on a work surface, and, using a 1-ounce ice cream scoop, top each cookie with 1 scoop ice cream. Top the ice cream with the remaining cookies, and press down gently until the ice cream covers the cookie. Roll sides of the cookies in chips, pressing gently to adhere.
2. Place cookies on a baking sheet, and freeze for about 10 minutes or until firm; serve.
- Prep Time:
- Total Time: Create your own ice cream sandwiches with waffle cookies and toppings like chocolate chips. This is one summer project the kids will love to help with!
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 sandwich)
|Calories per serving:||286|
|Fat per serving:||14g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||40g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||8mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||107mg|
|Calcium per serving:||37mg|