Fish Tacos with Sesame Ginger Slaw
- 1 1/2 pounds tilapia fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek-style low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
1. Heat a nonstick skillet or grill pan over medium heat. Spray fish with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add fish to pan; cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
2. Combine yogurt and next 5 ingredients (through honey) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Combine dressing and coleslaw mix, tossing to coat.
3. Place 2 ounces fish in each tortilla. Top with coleslaw.
- Yield: 4 servings (12 tacos)
|Calories per serving:||390|
|Fat per serving:||9g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Protein per serving:||40g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||38g|
|Fiber per serving:||6g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||85mg|
|Sodium per serving:||430mg|
|Resistant starch per serving:||2.4g|
Good to Know
Corn tortillas add a hearty dose of RS to this traditional Tex-Mex dish.