Roast Beef Sandwich with Horseradish Aï¿½oli
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 slices rye bread
- 2 ounces sliced roast beef
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon light Italian dressing
1. Combine mayonnaise and horseradish in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
2. Spread mayonnaise mixture on bread slices. Top 1 bread slice with roast beef, spinach, and remaining bread slice.
3. Serve with cucumber slices drizzled with dressing.
- Yield: 1 serving
|Calories per serving:||370|
|Fat per serving:||15g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2.5g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||3.5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Protein per serving:||17g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||43g|
|Fiber per serving:||5g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||30mg|
|Sodium per serving:||1210mg|
|Resistant starch per serving:||1.8g|
Good to Know
The rye bread in this sandwich packs a good amount of Resistant Starch, and the veggies contribute plenty of fiber to keep you feeling satisfied all afternoon long.