Ham, Sliced Pear & Swiss Sandwich
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek-style low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 slices pumpernickel bread
- 1 ounce lean sliced ham
- 1 small pear, thinly sliced
- 1 1- ounce slice Swiss cheese
1. Combine yogurt and dill in a small bowl, stirring until blended.
2. Spread yogurt mixture on bread slices. Top 1 bread slice with ham, half of pear slices, cheese, and remaining bread slice. Serve with remaining pear slices on the side.
- Prep Time: Fill your lunchbox with tasty recipes this week that come together in minutes. Six simple ingredients are all you need for a delicious sandwich.
- Yield: 1 serving
|Calories per serving:||390|
|Fat per serving:||11g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||2.5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||19g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||56g|
|Fiber per serving:||9g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||35g|
|Sodium per serving:||820mg|
|Resistant starch per serving:||2.6g|
Good to Know
The pear adds flavor, texture, and fiber to this traditional ham and Swiss sandwich.