- Calories per serving 370
- Fat per serving 6g
- Saturated fat per serving .5g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 1.5g
- Protein per serving 19g
- Carbohydrate per serving 65g
- Fiber per serving 21g
- Cholesterol per serving 0mg
- Sodium per serving 680mg
- Resistant starch per serving 5.3g
How to Make It
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add celery, carrot, onion, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper; cook 5 minutes.
Add the water and lentils. Simmer, partially covered, 15 minutes.
With a hand blender or potato masher, puree soup until semi-smooth and thick.
Drizzle with lemon juice; serve with toasted pita triangles.
The CarbLovers Diet