Sharp Cheddar & Egg on Rye
- 1 large egg
- 2 slices rye bread, toasted
- 1 slice sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 small apple, cored and sliced
1. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add egg; cook until set, about 3 minutes.
2. Top toast with cheese; place egg over cheese. Serve with apple slices on the side.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: This quick and easy breakfast sandwich only has four ingredients and will keep you satisfied all morning long.
- Yield: 1 serving
|Calories per serving:||420|
|Fat per serving:||18g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||8g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1.5g|
|Protein per serving:||19g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||49g|
|Fiber per serving:||7g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||240mg|
|Sodium per serving:||620mg|
|Rs per serving:||1.8g|
Good to Know
The protein and fiber in this easy dish will keep you satisfied all morning. If you don’t like Cheddar, substitute any hard cheese.