- Calories per serving 410
- Fat per serving 12g
- Saturated fat per serving 5g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 1.5g
- Protein per serving 16g
- Carbohydrate per serving 58g
- Fiber per serving 6g
- Cholesterol per serving 215mg
- Sodium per serving 470mg
- Rs per serving 1.2g
How to Make It
Watch the video: How to Make Coconut French Toast with Raspberry Syrup
Combine eggs, milk, and vanilla in a large bowl.
Lightly dip bread slices in egg mixture; pat shredded coconut onto both sides of bread.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add bread slices, and cook 4 minutes on each side until golden.
Combine raspberries and maple syrup in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Serve over French toast.
The CarbLovers Diet