Banana Yogurt Parfait with Maple Oat Topping
- 6 tablespoons old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3/4 cup plain Greek low-fat yogurt
- 1 banana, sliced
1. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Combine oats and maple syrup; add oat mixture to pan, and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Top yogurt with banana slices and toasted oats.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: Serving size: 1 1/2 cups
|Calories per serving:||380|
|Fat per serving:||6g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||19g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||67g|
|Fiber per serving:||6g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||10mg|
|Sodium per serving:||60mg|
|Rs per serving:||8.2g|
Good to Know
Uncooked oats offer four times as much Resistant Starch as cooked, which is why this recipe requires you only to lightly toast them.