Apple & Almond Muesli
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons honey
1. Combine oats and milk in a small bowl. Let stand 7 minutes.
2. Stir in apple, almonds, and honey.
- Prep Time:
- Yield: Makes: 1 serving
|Calories per serving:||400|
|Fat per serving:||10g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2.5g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||72g|
|Fiber per serving:||10g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||5mg|
|Sodium per serving:||55mg|
|Rs per serving:||4.6g|
Good to Know
Make this dish the day before if you are short on time in the morning. Mix all ingredients, cover, and keep overnight in the fridge.