- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 3 ounces (about 14 medium) frozen precooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 scallion, chopped
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add soy sauce, honey, ginger, and garlic; cook 1 minute.
2. Add vegetables, shrimp, and rice; cook 8 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Top with almonds and scallions.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: This super-easy shrimp stir-fry comes together quickly and is a great way to use up leftover rice.
- Yield: Makes 2 servings
|Calories per serving:||410|
|Fat per serving:||9g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1.5g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||4g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||3.5g|
|Protein per serving:||17g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||61g|
|Fiber per serving:||6g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||65mg|
|Sodium per serving:||710mg|
|Rs per serving:||2.6g|
Good to Know
To save time, make the Resistant Starch-rich brown rice for this dish ahead of time, batch-cooking it for the week ahead. Alternatively, you can use a precooked pouch or frozen brown rice.