Chicken Pasta Primavera
- 4 ounces dried whole-grain pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise cut into ribbons
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes.
3. Add onion, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and tomatoes to pan; cook 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Combine chicken mixture, pasta, and zucchini ribbons; toss gently. Top with Parmesan.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: 2 servings
|Calories per serving:||410|
|Fat per serving:||9g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||3.5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||28g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||61g|
|Fiber per serving:||12g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||40mg|
|Sodium per serving:||480mg|
|Rs per serving:||2g|
Good to Know
To save time, batch-cook pasta and use pre-cooked or rotisserie chicken for this easy, fiber-packed dish. Use a vegetable peeler to make the zucchini ribbons.