Ground Sirloin Sliders
- 12 miniature buns or dinner rolls
- 3/4 pound lean ground sirloin
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 ounces extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 24 small dill pickle slices
1. Remove some of the fluffy center from the buns so that they will sit well on top of burgers; set aside.
2. Combine sirloin with Worcestershire and pepper, and form into 12 (2-inch) flat patties.
3. Preheat a lightly oiled grill pan over moderate heat until hot but not smoking. Cook burgers over moderate heat, turning, and evenly top with cheese, about 2 minutes per side for medium or until cheese is melted. (Use a meat thermometer to check that burgers have reached 160°.) Transfer the burgers to a plate, and grill the buns, cut sides down, 1-2 minutes or until toasted.
4. Sandwich burgers between buns with about 2 pickles per slider.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: Makes 6 servings (serving size: 2 sliders)
|Calories per serving:||283|
|Fat per serving:||7g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Protein per serving:||18g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||38g|
|Fiber per serving:||6g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||27mg|
|Iron per serving:||3mg|
|Sodium per serving:||697mg|
|Calcium per serving:||134mg|