Black Bean Tacos
- 1 15- ounce can black beans
- 6 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 6 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup salsa
1. Microwave beans on HIGH 2 minutes, or until heated through.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add tortillas, one at a time; cook 1 minute on each side.
3. Divide beans evenly among tortillas. Top with even amounts of cheese, lettuce, carrot, and salsa.
- Prep Time:
- Yield: 2 servings
|Calories per serving:||380|
|Fat per serving:||8g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||.5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||18g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||69g|
|Fiber per serving:||17g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||25mg|
|Sodium per serving:||780mg|
|Rs per serving:||4.7g|
Good to Know
The black beans in this dish should be every dieter’s best friend. They provide plenty of Resistant Starch, along with appetite-suppressing fiber and protein.
The CarbLovers Diet