Chicken Pita Sandwich
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 4 ounces cooked skinless, boneless chicken
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons low-fat Italian vinaigrette
- 1 (6-inch) whole-grain pita, cut in half
1. Combine spinach, chicken, bell pepper, and vinaigrette in a bowl; toss gently.
2. Serve in pita halves.
- Prep Time:
- Yield: 1 serving (2 stuffed pita halves)
|Calories per serving:||400|
|Fat per serving:||10g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1.5g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1.5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Protein per serving:||43g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||36g|
|Fiber per serving:||6g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||95mg|
|Sodium per serving:||670mg|
|Rs per serving:||1g|
Good to Know
This easy sandwich will fill you up with lean protein, along with a hearty 5 grams of fiber from the whole-grain pita and veggies that you stuff inside. Use precooked chicken strips or rotisserie chicken to save time.
The CarbLovers Diet