Banana Nut Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Watch the video: How to Make Banana-Nut Oatmeal
1. Combine oats and 1 cup water in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 3 minutes.
2. Top with banana slices, walnuts, and cinnamon.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Make this easy oatmeal dish in the microwave for a hearty, healthy breakfast.
- Yield: 1 serving (1 1/2 cups)
|Calories per serving:||310|
|Fat per serving:||8g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1.5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||4.5g|
|Protein per serving:||8g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||57g|
|Fiber per serving:||9g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||0mg|
|Rs per serving:||5.2g|
Good to Know
By combining Resistant Starch powerhouses banana and oatmeal, this morning meal alone gets you halfway to your goal of 10 grams daily. The walnuts add some omega-3s, too, for extra fat burning.