Roasted Tomato and Artichoke Flatbread Pizza
- 1 pint grape tomatoes (2 cups)
- 1 (13 3/4-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 naan flatbreads or lavash
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Toss tomatoes and artichokes with 1 teaspoon oil, and arrange in a shallow baking pan. Broil, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes or until charred and tomatoes are wilted.
3. Preheat oven to 450°. Top each flatbread with half of tomatoes and artichokes. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan; bake in bottom third of oven 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
4. While the pizza is baking, toss the arugula with shaved Parmesan, lemon juice, remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt, and pepper.
5. Cut pizza into wedges, and serve with arugula alongside.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1/2 flatbread and 1/2 cup arugula)
|Calories per serving:||277|
|Fat per serving:||8g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||12g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||41g|
|Fiber per serving:||5g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||6mg|
|Iron per serving:||3mg|
|Sodium per serving:||620mg|
|Calcium per serving:||116mg|