Sunrise Smoothie Parfait
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries, preferably wild
- 2 tablespoons frozen açaí pulp
- 1/2 tablespoon light agave nectar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/2 cup cubed peeled ripe mango
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted wheat germ
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened pineapple cubes (such as Dole)
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 2 tablespoons flaked unsweetened coconut
1. Purée first 4 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into a chilled glass.
2. Rinse blender, and purée mango with ice, lime juice, and wheat germ until smooth. Spoon over the blueberry mixture.
3. Rinse blender again; purée pineapple with remaining ingredients until smooth. Spoon into glass over mango mixture; serve.
- Prep Time: This cool and fruity smoothie parfait makes the perfect summertime dessert. Combining great nutrition with even better flavor, this one-of-a-kind Sunrise Smoothie Parfait will leave you impressed.
- Yield: Makes 1 smoothie (1 1/2 cups)
|Calories per serving:||288|
|Fat per serving:||8g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||5g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||54g|
|Fiber per serving:||8g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||75mg|
|Calcium per serving:||50mg|