Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
- 1 1/2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 cups jarred marinara sauce
- 7 (6 3/4- x 3 1/2-inch) no-boil lasagna noodles (use 1 noodle to fill in gaps)
- 3 cups leftover roasted vegetables
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Stir together first 5 ingredients (through basil).
2. Spoon 1 cup marinara sauce into bottom of an 8-inch-square glass or ceramic baking dish. Top with 2 noodles. Spread 3/4 cup cheese mixture over sauce to cover evenly. Arrange 1 1/2 cups roasted vegetables in 1 layer. Spoon 3/4 cup sauce over vegetables, top with 2 noodles, remaining 3/4 cup cheese mixture, 1 1/2 cups vegetables, 2 noodles, and remaining 1 1/4 cups sauce. Cover with foil, and bake for 20 minutes.
3. Remove foil, and sprinkle top with mozzarella. Bake in middle of oven for 20 minutes more or until cheese is melted, sauce is bubbling, and noodles are tender.
4. Let cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting into pieces; serve.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 6 servings (serving size: 1/6 of lasagna)
|Calories per serving:||391|
|Fat per serving:||12g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Protein per serving:||20g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||52g|
|Fiber per serving:||8g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||28mg|
|Iron per serving:||4mg|
|Sodium per serving:||727mg|
|Calcium per serving:||379mg|