Pork-and-Black Bean Tacos
- 1 1/2 cups leftover pork tenderloin
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup leftover cooked Brussels sprouts
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 cup leftover mashed sweet potatoes, heated
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 8 corn taco shells
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Wrap pork in foil, and heat for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook next 4 ingredients (through garlic) in a skillet, stirring, for 7 minutes or until hot. Add vinegar.
3. Blend sweet potatoes with chipotle chiles in a separate bowl.
4. Slice pork thinly. Fill taco shells with mashed sweet potatoes, sprout mixture, pork, and red onion. Serve with sour cream and lime wedges.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 2 tacos)
|Calories per serving:||363|
|Fat per serving:||10g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Protein per serving:||23g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||46g|
|Fiber per serving:||7g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||47mg|
|Iron per serving:||3mg|
|Sodium per serving:||305mg|
|Calcium per serving:||112mg|