- Calories per serving 168
- Fat per serving 7g
- Saturated fat per serving 1g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 1g
- Protein per serving 5g
- Carbohydrate per serving 25g
- Fiber per serving 5g
- Cholesterol per serving 4mg
- Iron per serving 2mg
- Sodium per serving 147mg
- Calcium per serving 133mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Place the nuts on a baking sheet in middle of oven. Bake for about 5 minutes or until fragrant. Set aside.
Coat a 13- x 9-inch nonstick baking pan with cooking spray. Place squash on pan, cut sides down. Cover with foil, and roast in middle of oven about 20 minutes or until tender.
Whisk together the maple syrup, vinegar, and mustard in a serving bowl until blended. Add greens, and toss until well-combined.
Divide the dressed greens onto each of 4 plates, and surround with 2 squash wedges. Sprinkle evenly with nuts and Parmesan; serve.