Triple Pea Salad With Creamy Tarragon Dressing
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar or honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 (8-ounce) package sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 4 cups spring mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup thin radish wedges (about 4 large), for garnish
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Whisk together the white wine vinegar and the next 4 ingredients (through tarragon) in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Add the peas and the edamame to the pot; cook 3–4 minutes or until just cooked through. Stir in the sugar snap peas, and continue to cook 3 minutes more or until tender-crisp. Drain and rinse under cold running water until no longer warm. Drain well, and pat dry with a towel.
3. Line a serving bowl with the mixed salad greens. Add the peas and radishes to a serving bowl, and drizzle with the dressing right before serving.
Prep: 20 minutes; Cook: 7 minutes.
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 2 1/4 cups salad)
|Calories per serving:||138|
|Fat per serving:||6g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||7g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||15g|
|Fiber per serving:||6g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||3mg|
|Iron per serving:||3mg|
|Sodium per serving:||55mg|
|Calcium per serving:||93mg|