Individual Chocolate Fondues
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1 1/2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 4 ounces strawberries
- 8 (6-inch) bamboo skewers
1. Whisk cocoa, milk, and half-and-half in a saucepan; place over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5â6 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add chocolate, reduce heat to low, and stir until melted. Whisk in powdered sugar; remove from heat.
2. Arrange 2 strawberries and 1 cake cube on each of 8 skewers. Divide sauce into 4 bowls, and serve with 2 skewers.
- Yield: Makes 4 serving (serving size: 2 skewers and 3 1/2 tablespoons chocolate sauce)
Prep: 15 minutes; Cook: 8 minutes.
|Calories per serving:||148|
|Fat per serving:||5g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||4g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||28g|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||3mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||101mg|
|Calcium per serving:||75mg|