Arugula and Goat Cheese Pizza
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 (8-ounce) whole-wheat pizza crust
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 ounces goat cheese, sliced
- 3/4 cup loosely packed baby arugula
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Toast walnuts on a baking sheet 3–4 minutes or until fragrant and lightly browned. Transfer immediately to a plate; let cool.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat; add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, 6–8 minutes or until onion is soft and golden.
3. Place crust on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Top with walnuts, onion, and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper; arrange goat cheese on top.
4. Bake for 7 minutes or until crust is golden, crisp, and warmed through. Scatter arugula on top, and drizzle with remaining oil. Let cool slightly before cutting into wedges.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1/4 of the pizza)
|Calories per serving:||295|
|Fat per serving:||15g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||4g|
|Protein per serving:||9g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||6g|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||5mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||229mg|
|Calcium per serving:||44mg|