Tropical Fruit Parfaits
- 1 cup plain, fat-free Greek-style yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 1/4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups ripe papaya, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 1 papaya)
- 1 1/2 cups ripe pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 1/2 pineapple)
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 1 pint)
- 6 tablespoons low-fat granola
1. Combine the Greek-style yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
2. Layer the remaining ingredients in each of 6 glasses in this order: papaya pieces, yogurt mixture, pineapple pieces, yogurt mixture, strawberry pieces, yogurt mixture; top each glass evenly with low-fat granola.
- Yield: Makes 6 servings (serving size: 1 parfait)
Prep: 20 minutes.
|Calories per serving:||121|
|Fat per serving:||1g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||5g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||25g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||27mg|
|Calcium per serving:||47mg|