- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 (6-ounce) cartons lemon 60-calorie yogurt (such as Dannon Light & Fit)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, about 2 (4.4-ounce) containers
1. Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 30 seconds, remove from heat, and let cool 5–10 minutes.
2. Mix lemon juice and yogurt in a large bowl; add sugar syrup, and stir until smooth. Add blueberries. Spoon into a 15-count ice-cube tray (silicone works best), and add pop sticks; freeze about 3 hours or until firm.
Prep: 3 minutes; Cook: 5 minutes; Stand: 10 minutes; Freeze: 3 hours.
- Yield: Makes 15 servings (serving size: 1 pop)
|Calories per serving:||43|
|Fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||1g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||11g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||12mg|
|Calcium per serving:||28mg|