- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup flat prosecco (stir to make sure all bubbles are gone)
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 sliced peeled kiwifruit
1. Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 30 seconds, remove from heat, and let cool 5 minutes.
2. Combine sugar syrup and prosecco.
3. Add 1 or 2 pieces fruit to each of 8 molds. Fill molds with prosecco mixture, and add the pop sticks; freeze about 4 hours or until firm.
- Yield: Makes 8 servings (serving size: 1 pop)
Prep: 10 minutes; Cook: 5 minutes; Stand: 5 minutes; Freeze: 4 hours. If you want to make a liquor-free treat, substitute apple juice for the prosecco.
|Calories per serving:||74|
|Fat per serving:||1g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||0.0g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||16g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||1mg|
|Calcium per serving:||9mg|