- Calories per serving 215
- Fat per serving 15g
- Saturated fat per serving 2g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 8g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 4g
- Protein per serving 3g
- Carbohydrate per serving 20g
- Fiber per serving 3g
- Cholesterol per serving 0.0mg
- Iron per serving 1mg
- Sodium per serving 119mg
- Calcium per serving 50mg
How to Make It
Whisk together first 5 ingredients (through garlic) in a small bowl. Whisk in olive oil, salt, and pepper; set aside.
Toss cabbages together in a large serving bowl. Toss apple slices with lemon juice to keep from browning.
Add apple, raisins, and half the sunflower seeds to cabbage. Toss with the dressing. Garnish servings with remaining seeds.