- Calories per serving 70
- Fat per serving 3g
- Saturated fat per serving 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 0.0g
- Protein per serving 3g
- Carbohydrate per serving 1g
- Fiber per serving 1g
- Cholesterol per serving 0.0mg
- Iron per serving 1mg
- Sodium per serving 179mg
- Calcium per serving 18mg
How to Make It
Combine garlic and artichoke hearts in a food processor; pulse for 30 seconds or until well chopped. With processor on, add the lemon juice, lemon zest, and olive oil, processing until smooth and well blended.
Stir in pepper and capers. Serve dip at room temperature or chilled with assorted crudités. Dip can be made 1 day in advance and stored in the fridge.