Salmon with Mustard Cream
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Place fish on a broiler pan; coat fish with cooking spray, and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Broil 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Combine sour cream and next 6 ingredients.
Place fillets on plates. Spoon sauce over fish.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Serve salmon with a sauce of mustard, sour cream, and dill. Any extra sauce will make a great veggie dip.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 fillet and about 2 tablespoons sauce)
|Calories per serving:||254|
|Caloriesfromfat per serving:||36%|
|Fat per serving:||10.1g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3.3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1.8g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2.5g|
|Protein per serving:||35.8g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||3.2g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||104mg|
|Iron per serving:||1.6mg|
|Sodium per serving:||421mg|
|Calcium per serving:||82mg|