- Calories per serving 117
- Caloriesfromfat per serving 0.0%
- Fat per serving 1.3g
- Saturated fat per serving 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 0.0g
- Protein per serving 4.3g
- Carbohydrate per serving 22.8g
- Fiber per serving 2.4g
- Cholesterol per serving 2mg
- Iron per serving 0.0mg
- Sodium per serving 91mg
- Calcium per serving 0.0mg
How to Make It
Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook, uncovered, 15 minutes or until tender; drain and cool slightly.
Preheat oven to 450°.
Quarter potatoes; coat with cooking spray. Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and paprika; sprinkle over potatoes, tossing to coat well. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 20 to 25 minutes or until coating is crispy.
Tip: Enjoy these crispy Parmesan cheese-coated potatoes instead of high-fat French fries.