- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
Place salmon, skin side down, on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Brush with maple mixture. Broil 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, brushing with maple mixture after 5 minutes and again after 10 minutes.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: You can also cook salmon on the grill in the same amount of time.
- Yield: 2 servings (serving size: 1 fillet)
|Calories per serving:||320|
|Caloriesfromfat per serving:||38%|
|Fat per serving:||13.6g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3.2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||5.8g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||3.4g|
|Protein per serving:||36.6g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||10.7g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||87mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.9mg|
|Sodium per serving:||273mg|
|Calcium per serving:||34mg|