- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 12 ounces frozen pepper stir-fry
- 12 ounces chicken breast tenders, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt-free Mexican seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar or part-skim mozzarella cheese
Place tortillas on a baking sheet; lightly coat each tortilla with cooking spray. Broil 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp, turning once; set aside.
Place pepper stir-fry in a colander. Rinse in cold running water 30 seconds or until peppers thaw; drain well, and pat dry.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add pepper stir-fry; sauté 4 minutes. Add chicken, seasoning, salt, and red pepper. Sauté 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is done.
Top each tortilla with 1/2 cup chicken mixture and 1/4 cup cheese. Broil 1 minute or until cheese melts.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 tostada)
|Calories per serving:||256|
|Caloriesfromfat per serving:||25%|
|Fat per serving:||7.1g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3.9g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.4g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.5g|
|Protein per serving:||31g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||17.3g|
|Fiber per serving:||2.9g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||70mg|
|Iron per serving:||1.2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||627mg|
|Calcium per serving:||314mg|