Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- 9 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 cups frozen chopped cooked chicken, thawed
Preheat oven to 350º.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion and garlic; sauté 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Stir in 1 cup cheese, cooked spaghetti, and chicken. Spoon into a 3-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake at 350º for 15 minutes.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: You can cover and refrigerate the casserole overnight, and sprinkle with cheese before baking. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes until bubbly.
- Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 1/3 cups)
|Calories per serving:||395|
|Caloriesfromfat per serving:||19%|
|Fat per serving:||8.5g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||4.9g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.1g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.4g|
|Protein per serving:||36g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||45.3g|
|Fiber per serving:||3.1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||65mg|
|Iron per serving:||1.9mg|
|Sodium per serving:||934mg|
|Calcium per serving:||417mg|