Black Bean Lasagna Rolls
- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) carton part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups drained canned no-salt-added black beans
- Cooking spray
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) jar no-salt-added salsa
- Fresh cilantro sprigs (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
Combine cheeses and next 3 ingredients, stirring well. Spread cheese mixture over 1 side of each noodle. Spoon black beans evenly over cheese mixture. Roll up noodles, jelly-roll fashion, beginning at narrow ends.
Place lasagna rolls, seam sides down, in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
To serve, spoon salsa evenly over rolls, and garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired.
- Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 roll)
|Calories per serving:||295|
|Caloriesfromfat per serving:||0.0%|
|Fat per serving:||7.8g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||4.3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||18.8g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||37.8g|
|Fiber per serving:||2.8g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||26mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||387mg|
|Calcium per serving:||0.0mg|