- Calories per serving 245
- Caloriesfromfat per serving 20%
- Fat per serving 5.4g
- Saturated fat per serving 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 2.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 0.7g
- Protein per serving 10.5g
- Carbohydrate per serving 40g
- Fiber per serving 3.5g
- Cholesterol per serving 5mg
- Iron per serving 2.7mg
- Sodium per serving 601mg
- Calcium per serving 177mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven 450°.
Steam asparagus, covered, 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse with cold water; drain.
Combine oil and garlic. Brush over pitas. Arrange tomato slices and asparagus on pitas. Sprinkle with basil, pepper, and salt. Top evenly with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 450º for 7 to 8 minutes or until edges are golden.
Cooking Light Superfast Suppers