Asian Spinach Salad
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodles
- 1 (7-ounce) package baby spinach (about 8 cups)
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen cooked chopped chicken breast, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) package frozen snow peas, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger
Discard seasoning packet in package of noodles. Crumble noodles.
Place 2 cups spinach on each of 4 plates. Top evenly with of noodles, chicken, and next 3 ingredients.
Combine honey and remaining 3 ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Spoon about 2 1/2 tablespoons honey mixture over each salad.
- Yield: 4 servings
Prep: 13 minutes.
|Calories per serving:||373|
|Calories per serving:||14%|
|Fat per serving:||5.7g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1.5g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1.3g|
|Protein per serving:||26.6g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||57g|
|Fiber per serving:||4.8g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||54mg|
|Iron per serving:||4.6mg|
|Sodium per serving:||656mg|
|Calcium per serving:||111mg|