- Calories per serving 169
- Caloriesfromfat per serving 0.0%
- Fat per serving 3.5g
- Saturated fat per serving 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 0.0g
- Protein per serving 10.4g
- Carbohydrate per serving 23.1g
- Fiber per serving 0.4g
- Cholesterol per serving 11mg
- Iron per serving 0.0mg
- Sodium per serving 490mg
- Calcium per serving 0.0mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine rice, 1/4 cup cheese, 1/4 cup egg substitute, dillweed, salt, and garlic; press into a 9-inch pieplate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
Arrange artichoke quarters on bottom of rice crust; sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Combine remaining 1/2 cup egg substitute, milk, and next 3 ingredients; pour over cheese.
Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes; cut into wedges. Garnish with green onion strips, if desired.
All-New Complete Step-by-Step Diabetic