Maria Menounos' Mykonos Burger
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 3/4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 4 (1/4-inch thick) slices red onion
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns, toasted
1. In a medium bowl, mix first 8 ingredients (through feta). Use an ice cream scoop or 1/2-cup measure to make equal-size patties.
2. Broil for 5–6 minutes on each side or until done.
3. Place burger on bottom half of bun. Top with onion slices and a Dijon-and-ketchup mixture (a trick for cutting sugar from your diet), if desired; garnish with parsley, if desired. Cover with top half of bun.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Maria Menounos created this tasty Mykonos Burger with ground turkey for a low-fat dinner option. The result is a juicy, flavorful Greek-style dish you'll love.
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 burger)
|Calories per serving:||253|
|Fat per serving:||9g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||22g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||21g|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||61mg|
|Iron per serving:||3mg|
|Sodium per serving:||514mg|
|Calcium per serving:||99mg|